Thursday, May 12, 2011

*sniff*

Lots of happenings this week. Conquered my fluids exam, two IES finals, a ten-page lab report, and a final paper. I ended up doing well enough on my fluids midterms and labs that I don't have to take the final next week, so that makes my last few weeks here a little easier. Just have to focus on my Engineering Management final (5/21) and Strength of Material final (5/26), both of which are worth 60% of my final grade. Yikessss.

What else this week. Oh! Last student night at El Chapandaz (cave bar!) this past Tuesday with Aindrea, Gillian, and Lisa. Gonna miss that place lots. Yesterday was nice too. Went out to TGIFriday's (the first place we went out together in January!) with some of my fellow engineers and Beatriz, our Spanish teacher/lifesaver. She's just the best. I'm gonna miss her a lot. This afternoon was the IES end-of-the-semester lunch. Got all gussied up and had a great time with my friends. Most of them are leaving either tomorrow or this weekend. Gonna be kinda rough. I've really met some amazing people here and it's so hard to say goodbye after spending so much time and sharing so many experiences with them. *sigh* BUT we still got one more night tonight ;) Tomorrow, I am moving to another apartment for the last few weeks that I'm here. So I'm essentially all packed up. Gonna be a tight squeeze, friends haha





No comments:

Post a Comment