Saturday, May 7, 2011

El final de las clases.

Chyeah. No more classes as of yesterday! Hence, the completion of another year in my undergraduate career. Ay ay ay SENIORS???

Went out to celebrate such an occasion with my roomie Sari last night. Fun was had by all. Today I'm being a major bum in not leaving my bed, eating an entire baguette, and not even getting out of my pajamas. Trying so very hard to be productive too (as you can see haha). I have a fluids exam on Monday, two finals (Spanish and art history) on Tuesday, my art history paper (on Las Meninas) due Tuesday, and a really long lab report due Wednesday. Sheesh. But I'm working on art history now, collecting information on all of Gaudí's works and I got to thinking about how much I miss Barcelona! It really was such a cool trip. I want my professor to include La Sagrada Familia on the exam just so I can go bananas in my expression of love for that place.

Last week with the roommates. Except not really, because I'm in denial :(


OKAYBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment