Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Monday in Madrid

Yes folks that's right. Today starts the countdown of my last full week in Madrid. As happy as I am to be going home, I'm really gonna miss this wonderful city that I've been lucky enough to call home for the past 4 months (wait, what??). It's hard to balance enjoying my last few days here and, y'know, STUDYING.

Made my big purchase today that I've been wanting to make since I've arrived. I am now the proud owner of some genuine Spanish hand-made leather boots. Black and super-cool :) Check out Sendra and look at the rest of the stuff they have!

Tomorrow: Studying more and then my friend Rachel is coming over to make pancakes. OM NOM NOM.

1 comment:

  1. You have said that you have bought some sendra boots, but which model? I bought those boots, and they are so cute!
    I imagine you are not in spain, anymore, but I'm curious, how is that you came to study here? is it some kind of scolarship?

    ReplyDelete