Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Madrid, all by me onesies

First of all, check out this madness:

"Real Democracy" Protests



Protests and whatnot in Sol. I actually encountered this crazy scene while out with some friends tonight, but only stayed on the fringes of it all. I guess Spain's elections are this weekend and everyone's got something to say about it. Read the article for more details, because I don't really understand it myself. Ignorant? Maybe.

So it's been about four days since the last of my roomies left for the US. I'm enjoying life here in the new apartment. I have a lot of "me" time, usually taken up by studying (or trying to) and walking around. I've been hanging out with my friends who are still here, which has been nice :) Just trying to keep myself busy so that I'm not wishing I were home like all of my other program friends are right now. Le sigh. Twelve days!

Plans? I have a final this Saturday, which is gross. I'm taking one final trip to El Rastro on Sunday. Then next week I'll be studying for my exam on Thursday. And after that it's PARTY TIME WITH MY SPANISH FRIENDS. Oh. And packing. Yeah.

Buenas Noches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment