Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ay.

Hey friends. Sorry I've been lacking on the updates. Ever since we got back from Granada, things have just been really intense. Without getting into too much detail, let me just say that I'm living in a new apartment now until Semana Santa starts (with all my roomies, of course) and then we're gonna take it from there. At least I still have five of the loveliest ladies as roommates. They're wonderful.

So today was our little engineering day-trip to Salamanca! Was just beautiful. Will post pics and a little blerb about it soon. I have an exam on Friday and a Spanish paper due Tuesday. So of course, that means it'll be posted sooner than later since it gives me reason to procrastinate ;)

SEMANA SANTA. FRIDAY. AHHHHH. I'm freaking out a little. The thought of leaving "home" for ten days to explore the unknown has my type-A self on edge. But I'm sure it's gonna be a blast. Master plan:

Friday, 4/15: Take exam in the morning. Leave on a bus for Barcelona in the evening. Bus all night.
Saturday, 4/16: Arrive in Barcelona early in the morning, go on a day-trip with my friends Qin and Nara.
Sunday, 4/17: Sam arrives to round out our little Barcelona group. Do more Barcelona-y things (BEACH). Rinse and repeat until Tuesday.
Tuesday, 4/19: Leave Barcelona for Madrid.
Wednesday, 4/20: Arrive in Madrid at an ungodly hour of the morning. Get to the airport for my flight to Rome and then Rome to SICILY to meet Susanna!
Monday, 4/25: Bid a fond farewell to Sicily, back to Madrid I go.

AND THENNNN...

Thursday, 4/28-Sunday, 5/1: IBIZAAAA!

See, even typing that out just made me feel a little better haha. Well the weather here has been B-E-A-UTIFUL. Sunny and high 70s. Just perfect. Hope it continues into the week without severely distracting me.

Alrighty. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment